As 90Days2Life grows and evolves, it's really important to take you back and asses how you're going about your Lifestyle change. It's so important that you know how to go about creating the successes you wish to see in your life! You're capable of taking this on, and with the list of provided insights, I hope that you will take the time to cover a few, and reach your goals!
That being said, it's almost the end of the week, and what better way to recap on what you've been doing than to prepare yourself for a much needed respite. Make this weekend is a time for you to relax, to recover, to renew, and to seriously spend time with those you care about the most. One of the things we tend to forget, is that our body and mind also needs to take time for itself, and yet we continue to toil through these days of rest.
Now wouldn't you call that amazing? One of the real principles here is that you have goals, you want to achieve these goals, you want to progress, to change, to succeed, however, you need to also rest! Set realistic goals for yourself, and make sure that you're taking time to lower your heart rate, to clear your mind, and to channel your energies in ways that give you the greatest amount of output! That being said, here's the list of some awesome ways you too can create lifestyle change.. and yes, it can happen overnight.
1. Make a list of all you can’t stand about your lifeThose who are really stuck may complain that they don’t know what they want. Not true. Make a list of all you do not want or like about your current situation and you will find on the flip side, something you DO want! Write it down.
2. Recognize that ALL change (good or bad) means loss
“I’m not good enough.” “I’m too old.” “I’m not qualified.” NOT TRUE! Look for examples in your life, your surroundings, in the media or in books of people who have done things against the odds and use those examples as symbols of what’s possible for you. Change your vocabulary and watch your results change.
4. Understand how the past got you stuck today
5. Realize that discovering your ‘purpose’ does not have to be hard or grand
6. Gain a criteria for happiness
7. Research ALL that interests you
8. Tell the truth about your money life
Make a timeline for how you are going to cross over into something new. It usually takes 1-3 years to fully transition into a new direction. Don’t fret. Make a monthly plan and get plenty of cheerleaders around you. No naysayers! Hire a coach or get a group of like minded folks, like 90Days2Life, around you and you will be settled in a new, satisfying direction before you know it.